Wallingford Town Information Centre
Whatever you need to know about Wallingford and the surrounding area – we’re here to help. You can find us in Wallingford Market Place, under the Town Hall. We look forward to seeing you when you’re in town. And if you’d like some help now with planning your trip to Wallingford, please get in touch.
We offer friendly advice on things to do in Wallingford, the surrounding area and further afield, walks and accommodation, local events, shopping and places to eat. We can help with advice on transport and national attractions too. And if there’s something we don’t know, we will do our best to find it out!
- If you live in Wallingford, don’t forget we’re here to help you too!
- Visitors coming? We can suggest places to stay and things to do
- Children at a loose end in the holidays? Come and pick our brains
- Organising a local event? Promote it on our notice boards
- Need to find someone or something? We carry phone numbers and contact names for just about anything to do with Wallingford and the surrounding villages.
- Putting on a local charity event? We can sell tickets (by arrangement).
- Need compostable food bags, view minutes of Town Council meetings, local information and lots more? Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you.
Lynne, Maureen, Penny and Wendy.
Wallingford Town Information Centre, Town Hall,
Market Place Wallingford, Oxfordshire OX10 0EG
From March to mid December:
Mondays-Fridays 10.00-12.30 and 13.00-16.00
Saturday 10.00- 14.00
From mid December to February:
Closed: Sundays and Bank Holidays
Our website makes use of non-invasive (no personal data) cookies to provide you with an enhanced user experience. By continuing to use the site, you consent to this.Close More
A cookie is a small file containing text and numbers generated by the website and passed from your browser back to our website when you revisit the site.
A cookie is used here to allow you to navigate the site, log in etc. Without this cookie (called a session cookie), this site would not work properly and so this has already been set.
We use a popular statistics tool called Google Analytics which uses non invasive cookies to allow us to find out how effective our marketing is, based on referencing how you got to our website (search engine, direct, or from another site etc).
We use an animation based rotating image which uses a cookie to know which image was last displayed so that as you move from page to page you are not seeing the same image every time.
We can also make use of third party services such as video clip players which can set cookies, for example to enable them to know that you part played a video clip previously, or to store customised settings such as brightness or volume. Close